Thursday, March 08, 2007

Artist's Interpretation


Artist's Interpretation
Originally uploaded by devastationstudios.

This particular bird is a special kind of bird, considering that it has wings instead of arms, doesn't wear clothes, and has yellow bird legs, as opposed to human legs. As unusual as this is, many people claim to see these kinds of birds all the time, which I find rather shocking. Frankly, I believe this to be some sort of conspiracy.

Obviously, this is not a photograph like the others on this blog, but is rather an artist's (me) rendering on what one of these birds might look like, if they did actually exist, which, again, I don't believe is the case. Like Bigfoot and the Lock Ness Monster, this is likely an urban legend told on from generation to generation, that somehow goes without scrutiny by some people. I suppose I'm a traditional kind of guy, but I have to say that this is something I have to see to believe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home